WAN HE LOU RESTAURANT FOOD TASTING NO GST NO SERVICE CHARGE

By Unknown - July 05, 2013



Wan he Lou 
65 Maude Road #01-01 Singapore 208347 
Contact no : 6294 8057 
Email : sales@wanhelou.com 
Website: www.wanhelou.com 

Their operating hours will be Monday - Sunday
 from 11am - 2.30pm 


Thanks to WanHeLou for having me here for blogger food tasting and this is my first time 
coming here ! 


One of the reason why i would encourage everyone to come and try because 
WAN HE LOU Restaurant do not have any GST or Service charges



Ops , is cam-whore time !




I love to pose picture of myself being natural and not someone whom i am not ! 
You will be able to see it from the picture itself whether am i really enjoying it or am i been force to 
put on a smile ? ( why sound so SERIOUS ?!) 



Fresh Vegetable Juice 

You must be thinking like what i am thinking when the boss gave me this drink ! What vegetable 
drink ? Can i have something more unhealthy ? But i am totally wrong ! After one slip of it , i totally 
fall in love with this drink ! I can drink up to three cups but too bad , i was not feeling well and after 
this cup i drank tea all the way ! :( 

I will rate Fresh vegetable Juice 10/10 ! 



Pan Fried Garoupa Fish With Pomelo Sauce 

At first i told this is sweet and sour pork but  it turn out to be an Fried Garoupa Fish ! 
I have never eaten an Garoupa Fish before and i don't even know what fish is that , never mind 
whatever fish is that ! The fish taste nice means is good fish to me ! I love the sauce with the fish 
eating together and the fish is easy to chewy and i love the fruits too ! 

I will rate Pan Fried Garoupa Fish with Pomelo Sauce  8/10 ! 



Crispy Seafood Delight Otah With Crepe 

Otah with Crepe ! When you heard the word Otah , you may think that it will be spicy and hot .
But this Otah with Crepe is not , the taste to be is just nice and i don't even taste any spiciness !
The sauce goes well with it but not too much of it ! 

I will rate Crispy Seafood Delight Otah with crepe 8/10 ! 



Signature Chicken 

From the picture the chicken looks kinda of funny because the way i took the pictures !
Ok , Stop laughing ! :) 
This is not just an normal chicken wing you eat outside , is actually very special ! 
Before the wing area , that huge part is full of other ingredient but not ( chicken meat ) ! 
For me is special and for the taste is just right for me as the sauce is a bit too sweet for me ! 

I will rate Signature Chicken 8/10 ! 


501 Crispy Lotus with Salted Egg 

I can say that this is the only dishes whereby the food gone very fast ! This dish is super nice ! 
Got that kind of chips eating feel ! No words can describe how nice is it ! Its just way too NICE ! 

I will give 501 Crispy Lotus with Salted Egg 10/10 ! 


Soya Bean Curd W Crub Meat in Yellow Gravy 

I love Soya Bean personally and when i saw this dish i find it quite interesting and after i 
try i realize there are not much of taste , or maybe because i am sick and then i can't figure out the 
taste :( 

I will give Soya Bean Curd W Curb Meat in Yellow Gravy 7/10 ! 


Signature Lobster Porridge 

This is another favorite dish !  Not just because of the lobster but the porridge is super nice ! The porridge i guess is with the mixture of the gravy of the lobster ! The lobster is super huge ! I would 
say is a must try when you come down to eat ! 

I will give Signature Lobster Porridge 10/10 ! 



Group photo with the boss of Wan He Lou Resturant and the bloggers ! 


Ending photo with Jennie , Rui Ying , Jess and myself :) 


Remember to head down to enjoy the food i rated 10/10 ! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments