THE ADDAMS FAMILY MUSICAL AT FESTIVAL GRAND THEATER RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA

By Unknown - July 15, 2013

Thanks to Resort World Sentosa for the ticket to watch The ADDAMS family musical ! 
I am really excited as this will be the first time for me to watch musical and it is at 
the Festive Grand Theater in Sentosa ! It sound so grand right ? 


Happy girl with the ticket and the poster counter of The ADDAMS family !
If you are the same age with me or older than me you should have heard before The ADDAMS
family as i think they have appear on television before ! The white hand then they will snap snap !


Remember ? Remember ? Remember ?



As a Bloggers , we get to head in earlier and get to have the privilege to go to the back stage to have
a quick look first and also have a group photo with the casts ! So excited ! 



This is how big the theater is and I am sitting in the front row super near to the stage ! 
There is also a big screen at both end of the stage and there is advertisement on going ! 
By the way i should not be taking photo of the area as the security keep coming to us and stop us 
from taking picture :( 


And Thanks to Resort World Sentosa for giving me a pair of ticket and i am able to bring one of my friend Yi Ning to join me ! She wanted to purchase the ticket to watch The ADDAMS family , but when she 
heard me asking in a group chat who want to go with me , she immediately reply me and she is the lucky one who is coming with me :) She is a lover of watching musical and i guess this is her third musical she will be 
watching ! :) 



After 2 hour of The ADDAMS family musical ended , we bloggers and Resort World Sentosa fans
get the privilege to separate into different group and have a mini tour on the back stage by 
different cast ! 









And guess who is my "Tour Guide" ? 
During the musical he looks kinda of old , but after he change out his outfit , he looks 
handsome and he is super friendly man ! Joking around and he is like happily cam-whoring with the 
bloggers ( like me ) ! HAHA ! 




He will bringing us around and showing us what are the equipment needed to have this whole
musical running smoothly ! Is not the main cast is important but then the back stage 
worker are also very important ! If you miss up something , you might destroy the whole show!

Changing area ! 
Guys will change at the sitting area , whereby ladies will be changing at the changing
room ! 


The props ! 


The actual stage !WOOHOO 
I AM STANDING ON THE STAGE ! 
Who will get the chance to stand unless you are performing ! LOL ! 


I was shocked when i see so many marking on the floor and he was telling me 
that those marking is for them to know where they are standing so that it will not be messy 
and if they were to stand out of place then audience will be finding it weird why everything 
is out of place ! The marking is so many till i find it blur HAHA ! 


By the way i place the cloud in front because there is a person standing and i don't want to
place her inside this picture . The stage is so big and the theater also very big !
Really grand ! 


If you got watch The ADDAMS family or you will be watching it soon , you will find this props , 
the granny will be holding this ! So many bottle and they can make it as a whole so scary and evil ! 


The past generation will be awake from the grave ! This is the "grave" ! 
I was not suppose to go in and touch any of the equipment but i was so happy till i forget ! 
So sorry about it :( Next time got to ask my friend to control me for not getting over excited ! 


Dining table ! 
On that day i did not have any meal before i came and i am really hungry! Watching 
the musical with my hungry stomach :( And after seeing this even worst , more hungry :( 
How i wish those food is real so i can eat it LOL ! 


Back stage music marker time ! 
I bet those music that is been produced is not by recording but is by people at the back stage 
making it LIVE ! Awesome man ! 



Check out his facial expression , so funny ! 
After that expression , he was like saying what is the word on the props, he do not even know 
what is the word on the props ! After saying , he just laugh away ! :0 
Super funny guy ! 



Other performers :) I bet they are all the older generation in The ADDAMS Family !
Once they remove all their make up and dressing , i really can't recognize them ! 



She is the one who choreograph the dance steps !
She is really talented man because the whole musical is usually dance and singing ,
those dance are not those easily dance step but is those fast pace and needed tons of 
energy ! I guess for me maybe i will be dancing and catching my breathe badly !
And side track,  She damn cute can ? 
After i ask a photo with her , she ask me and my friend to be inside the photo with her as she 
will be taking picture with her phone ! WOOHOOO ! :) 
Seldom people will be take picture with unknown people and post on their Instagram ! 
hmm , i should know say i am unknown people , i am just a small blogger in Singapore ! HAHA !



This lady came to our side and she ask both myself and my friend who we think 
she act in the musical ? My friend reply : The older generation from the grave ( I forget what does it call 
already ) then she say no ! Then i say the GRANNY ! and she say YES ! Haha , she don't look like sia ,
after removing all the make up she look really pretty and super hyper ! Really glad meeting her the GRANNY! 



THE MUST MEET CAST ! 
THE MR TALL GUY ! HAHAHAAH ! 
HE is acting as LURCH in the musical ! He is super super TALL ! ( As you can see from the picture)
Me and Yi Ning is like the TINY ladies standing beside him ! 
I still can't get use to it seeing him smiling instead of giving that kind of blur look ! 



UNCLE FESTER ! 
THIS IS ALSO THE MUST MEET CAST IN THE ADDAMS FAMILY MUSICAL ! 
HE IS SO CUTE ! Especially the last part his face is on the moon ! I really love that part and 
till now it still inside my mind ! He is so friendly too ! 



Myself cam-whoring with the stage on the back ground after the back stage walk ! 


Take picture with the bloggers i know ! 
Mag and Deenise ! 
I have not been seeing them for quite some time , but for Mag it is the longest , about 1 year plus
and i am glad through this event i get to see both of them and manage to catch up a bit ! :) 



Myself ones again <3 font="">



Group photo with the Resort World Fans and Bloggers ! 

Overall , I love my musical experience ! My expectation for coming is to enjoy myself and bring back 
those The ADDAMS family childhood memories back and i can say that at the front
part i have a bit of difficulties catching it but after the second break , i really enjoy it laughing non stop
and after the whole show i finally get to know the whole story ! I will rate The ADDAMS FAMILY 
8/10 ! 


Those who want to watch The ADDAMS FAMILY , here are the performance dates :
9 July 2013 - 28 July 2013 
Tue - Sun 8pm 
Sat - Sun 2pm 

The duration of the musical about 2 hour 30 minutes 

Ticketing price : 
Peak period : $175, $135, $95, $65 
[ Friday & Saturday , 8pm) 

Non peak period : $165, $125, $85, $55 
[Sunday - Thursday 8pm ]
[ Saturday & Sunday 2pm ]

For more information , you can check out this link : 

Hope you enjoy reading my post and HURRY up go get tickets today and watch it with 
your family and friends ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments