KETTLEBELL/ GYM SESSION WITH INSTRUCTOR VICTOR LEE at THE GYM NATION

By Unknown - July 21, 2013

Thanks Victor for asking me to join him for Kettlebell & Gym 
 at  The Gym Nation

The Gym Nation 
  • Senja-Cashew CC, 101 Bukit Panjang Road #02-02
  • Singapore, Singapore 679910


Today i will be sharing with you guys my experience on the Kettlebell session with Victor Lee the instructor ! 


This is instructor Victor Lee ! 
* Clean your saliva girls :) 



Before the session even started ! 

Victor actually introduce to us what is Kettlebell ? 
How does Kettlebell helps us ? 
 The different type of  Kettlebell , in terms of weight & color ?

Throughout the session , he is not just talking about also do some swing for us to see , so that 
the pre-session will not be boring and it is kind of making us more excited and can't wait 
to get hold of it and try ! 





Enough of talking and now get myself into action ! 
* Please don't say my arm is big :( 

After Victor show me how to do an particular swing , i am suppose to do it about 10 times to show him. After i have done that i will ask him whether i did correctly or wrongly ? But he didn't answer me immediately. He ask other guy who is the one who took this photo whether did he spot any error in my swinging ? 


I think he didn't answer me immediately is because he want us to spot the mistake ourselves and through this , it makes us think more and once we get the correct concept , we will be able to get hold 
of the particular swing ! 



In this photo i look super serious , because i am really being a nice student listening to whatever he say ! 
When he spot a mistake , i will just keep practicing to improve it and i want to do Kettlebell correctly 
instead of wrongly as it will led to injury on your back. Once you injury your back , there is a lot of 
things that you can't do especially sports ! 


Despite him being an funny guy friend to me and a crazy classmate , when it comes to his work ,he is very serious but of cos sometime he will joke a bit here and there if not the class will be very boring!
 And  something i would like to mention is that despite me keep asking him tons of questions,he have never rejected me , he will keep sharing with me whatever he knows ! I think as an instructor, is not just a name or a knowledge or a certification you need to take to be called Instructor but the experience , the way you teach and the most important the way you connect with your client and make them feel comfortable ! 
* I am saying all these not based on biased but from my true comment ! :) 




After a few hours of Kettlebell session , is time for some photo shoot session ! 

Jun Wei & Victor 








If you would like to learn Kettlebell OR hiring an Gym instructor , you can what's app / sms  to Victor Lee , 9794 0811 ! 

Hope to see you people around when you taking up Kettlebell session with him ! :) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments