SPEND LESS THAN 20 DOLLAR FOR 5 STUFF

By Unknown - July 28, 2013

i really can't think any of better post title for this so i come up with an 
sharing my shopping paradise , what is yours ? 

People have been asking me why am i going in to Malaysia so often ? I go in Malaysia because 
everything is cheap and when i am there , i feel the sense of relax instead of stress with 
school work etc . Sense of relax by enjoying myself with no worries ! So let me share with you 
what i have eat , buy and do when i am in Malaysia ! 



KSL City Mall 
33 Jalan Seladang, Taman Road, 80250 
Operating hours : 10 am - 10 pm 

How to get there : 
You can either take the bus from the interchange just keep a look out at the board on the screen area, read through and if there is KSL City Mall you can just board the bus RM 1.50 for each 
person or you can take taxi there about RM 7 - RM 10 ! Try to bargain ! :) 



While shopping around KSL City Mall , i spotted a shop selling Durian Puff and lots of 
nice cute cup cakes ! I stop by to purchase 2 piece of Durian Puff which cost me RM3.50 and i wanted to buy the macarons with some cartoon on top for my sister but didn't not buy at the end as by the time i bring back to Singapore, it will become an Ugly one ! 


Every time coming to KSL city mall , either myself or my friend will purchase Mango sticky rice 
but this time round is me and i be buying to bring it into the Cinema while i am enjoying
watching my Turbo ! The sticky rice costs me RM 6 if i am not wrong ! The mango is 
sweet and the rice is in green color ( not different from the white one) 


Wanted to watch horror movie with Angela but then she did not want to so i told her my next choice will be Turbo , she wanted to watch Chinese show but i don't want :( So since 
turbo also one of the choices she want to watch , then both of us come into 
agreement of watching this show ! We are thinking whether to watch 2D or 3D? So we ask 
for the price first before confirming , so at the end we ask for 3D , as with the glasses 
include for student price it is only RM 12 , which mean Sing able $5 + ! Damn cheap 
right ? If you watch in Singapore , it will cost up to $15 with that Spec ! Next time come 
Malaysia must watch movie ! Damn worth it ! 

This movie is not even shown in Singapore yet , it will be up on Aug ! My review for this show 
is that at the ending part it is quite touching and i would rate it 8/10 ! The other 2
marks went to the 3D part as i think it can be better ! To have 3D to engage the audience ! 



 Without eating since morning , i finally get hungry around afternoon timing and sourcing out 
to eat something nice ! So i went around and finally found this shop and i went in
to ask the service provider to recommend me which is nice ? Chicken or squid ? Then she 
told me squid ! So i order and at the end , it turn out to be super nice ! While typing , i can
think back about the taste ! So Yummy ! It costs RM 7.90 which mean Sing about 3+ ! To me 
is quite worth for yummy food ! 



After the movie ended about 6 + , both of us want to have our dinner before we heading 
back to Singapore , so we were like thinking what to eat and guess what ?
We spotted an shop which is exactly the same as Just Asia in Singapore, just that the name different only ! So we decided to give it a try ! Since we got free flow of drinks and ice cream !



 First photo of the day taken while waiting for the food to arrive ! 
At that point of time both of us were feeling super tired and how i wish i got an car 
to send me home straight away instead of changing buses :( 


 Ordered Salmon Set 
RM 19.90 
Sing $9+ 

I think it would taste better if the salmon is hot , is a bit too cold to be taste nice ! 
I will give this set an 7/10 ! 


I am in love with the Ice-cream especially the thick chocolate ! 
I am feeling super dude cold that's why i didn't go for second round :( 
But next time when i am back again to KSL city , then i come to eat again , hopefully it will 
taste better ! 



Cam whore shoot before eating the ice - cream ! And another photo with Angela when 
we reach Singapore ! We leaving Malaysia around 7 pm + and i have purchase 
Glass jelly drink and bread home because they taste really super nice ! Reach home about 8 
plus , i really love Malaysia and Malaysia i be back real soon ! 



I bought two shorts , 3 pair of socks and two hand phone cover ! 
Shorts each RM 10 ( KSL city ) 
Socks RM 19.90 (Holiday Plaza) 
Phone Cover RM 9.90 One for One (KSL city) 
Total is less than $20 only ! 
Super cheap right ? 

i can't wait to head down to Malaysia again :) 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments