FIRST FLEA MARKET OF THE YEAR COME DOWN TO SUPPORT ME AND MY BLOGGER FRIENDS

By Unknown - July 20, 2013


This coming Sunday 21 July 2013 
Time: 1pm - 7pm 
Place: Lucky Plaza Level 6 Beside Jollibee 

 I will be having flea market with both of my blogger friend Michelle and Hui Yan ! :)
We will be selling Bags , Top , Bottom , Dresses , shoes and many more ! 
Everything is below $10 and stuff is as low as $1 ! 
We all just want all our stuff to find a new owner as we are not using them anymore ! 



I be selling skirt and shorts ! :) All only less than $4 ! And is brand new ! 



Pictures of BIG BAGS OF ITEMS i be bringing to Flea Market 
this week ! 


Do come down to support us ! :) AND SEE YOU THERE ! 
If you are a reader of my blog , and you will be there , don't be shy to come and say HI ! 
Tweet me if you are coming : @tiffanywong 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments