[Qoo10]MASSAGE + XIAO LONG BAO

By Unknown - June 06, 2012

Thanks to G market for the $100 credit for us Top 10 Finalist to shop at Qoo10 ! 
Under one of the category of the requirement , we need to have one under leisure and 
look through for many many times finally I decided to actually choose to go for 
body massage ! 
Check out this link for the coupon itself ! 

Note : I am not doing adventorial for this company . I am sharing this is to show you 
guys that Buying coupon from Qoo10 is trust able : ) 
This is the place where Gladys and I will be doing our massage ! 

This is my first time doing massage and I can tell you that it's very painful for me 
even though the lady who massage me say that if this is painful for me , later if i am going to 
choose hot cupping , she think that the pain will kill me badly : ( But I still insist of trying 
at the end , I think that Hot cupping is not as painful as her massage ! 

the most painful part is actually my neck , shoulder and my leg ! After doing my cupping , 
she say that my back will have the cupping mark and worst come to worst 
I will have blue black and of cos I am praying hard not to get if not it will be painful : ( 

Gladys is enjoying her massage till she sleep while I am suffering with pain ! 

After massage , the staff there invited us to go inside the room to have 
a cup of tea and introduce us their available packing which is 3 session for $100 !
Which mean one session about $33. We did rejected for the package and guess what ?
They didn't hard - sell and they still smile at us . I mean where can you get such a good service ? 
-

After massage , My lovely Gladys craving for her Xiao Long Bao !
We actually went to wisma and guess what ? The shop actually close down and Gladys was
really disappointed and have the spirit of never give up and go for your own craving ,
she manage to think of another place in town which have Xiao Long Bao ! 

Its actually at Din Tai Feng 
Address: 290 Orchard Road , #B1-03 The Paragon, Singapore 
Tell : 65 6836 8336




Happy Gladys ! : ) 
Its been a while that I actually got the chance to have a early dinner with her .
Finally the day come whereby two of us have our own time . 


Epic FAILED ! 
I think I need more of photo taking skills ! 

Don't you think that Gladys look small inside this photo ?
When I told her that she is super happy : ) 




Now , I am going to show you all the food that Gladys ordered ! : ) 
i bet you must be hungry when You are scrolling down and enjoying those photo ! 

For this dish , I like the dumpling a lot ! 


Xiao Long Bao : D 
ALL TIME FAVOURITE ! 



Nice photo taken ! 
As Gladys finally able to eat her cravign Xiao Long Bao ! : ) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments