A place where you do not know but you got to find out yourself

By Unknown - June 02, 2012

Straight after PA paddle championship 2012 race ended , we finally going somewhere else 
to have our dinner instead of MacDonald or even KFC ! The PA post I will blog 
about it next week as my team mate jon have not yet uploaded those photo so I just share with you guys that I won my second medal ! Like a happy : ) 

Ok back to the post ! Suppose our plan is actually going to changi shopping mall 
to have our dinner but due to the long Q to car park , we decided to change 
our eating place to somewhere out of no where . Can't tell you where is the place 
as I not suppose to blog about the place . HEEHEE ! 

You guys must be wondering why I took this photo which is filled 
with trees and only one lonely car on the road ? 
Because my Yiyi Mabel say that this road is really nice and is suitable for wedding :) 
If she didn't say , I will not realise that this is actually a very nice place . 



After driving all the way to our destination , guess whose car is this ? 
Is Kiyah-Splash Coach Hao Yuan ! 
Took this car for fun ! 


Caron and Jin Pei : ) 


Thanks to YIYI mabel and his lovely boyfriend mariuce for driving me 
there for dinner and also drive me home : ) 

Clue of this place. 
Is really far from my house as you know I stay in the west area and this 
place is actually at east ;x 
The place we going to have our dinner , There is actually high elements and water sports 
like kayaking : ) 

A place where you can come with your friends / family to come and enjoy and 
chill ! 

This is the entrance of the place : ) 


The place itself have quite a few restaurant which is near the sea ! 
this kind of place the price of the food should be expensive too ( I guess ) 


Everyone walking to the restaurant ! 


Alison & I 
She is a body builder and also a Gym instructor ! 
If you want to have a sexy body or slim down
 comment below and I will pass you her contact details and 
let her be your personal trainer to train you up : ) 

Entrance of the restaurant ! 






Alison and I ! 
We took like we are in Hawaii and we took photo like no one business as if we 
are tourists , we haven even find a seats and we are like going around taking 
photo as the eating place has a really nice background to take photo .




My rest of the team-mates : ) 


OHMYGOSH ! 
This photo is like I am scolding someone else . But the truth is that I am not scolding , just that 
I am giving a face LOL ! 


Trying to pose for YIYI camera : ) 


Nice Scenery !

MENU ! 
SEE THE PRICE AND YOU WILL BE SHOCK ! 



After minute , there will be a plane flying and when each of the plane fly , 
my team mates will actually guess which air-line and if we took the plane before 
we will actually share the experiences : ) 



I bet you will be hungry when you actually scroll down to see those photo 
food we actually eat : ) 

I like the snail meat very much ( The centre of the plate ) !
this is my first time eating snails meat . When you guys manage to find this place 
you guys should actually come down and try this snail meat .


I ordered this fish and chip and I don't really like it : (
Totally waste my money on this ! 


Chicken wings which YIYI is craving ! 







Romantic candle light ! : ) 
In the darkness , there will always be light as GOD is there ! 



YIYI also spamming photo : ) 


All the rest of the customer come here are well dresses as for us 
we were wearing t-shirts , shorts and slipper ! LIKE A BOSS ! 



After our dinner , we decided to walk around and go take some nice photo as
the place is really nice ! 

This is the part where by everyone become tourists at the point of time 
as all of us was like taking out our camera and start taking photo of each other 
as we finding place to take photo ! 
Jon found this place nice , and we decided just to take photo at that area ! : ) 




Three small girl posing like a boss ! 





You guys must be wondering why are we posing this ?
Its because of my last time banner blog picture : ) 


UNGLAM PHOTO ! 


It's time for us to actually camwhore like no tomorrow ! 










after all the photo taking , we head back to our seats to chill a while before we actually head back home ! 

before we leave the place , we actually found an interesting wall which have lot of drawing 
and we decided to draw a Dragon-boat on the wall ! 
Of cos , I am not the one who is drawing as my drawing really fail even though 
I am a art student ! 
For this cool drawing , we must ask our Alison who is really good in drawing to draw !  



The boat actually included our website / Hao Yuan paddle website and of cos 
cannot miss out my own website : ) 
I am thick skin to requests my website to me on the wall but who cares ;p 

Check out my team mates getting really excited for the drawing to be up there and 
here come our jin pei to write in Chinese words ! 

While I took another shot , Raymond just pose for my camera ! HAHA 
In case you do not know him , he is actually the best coaxwain in our team !


I shall end this post with this cool picture we left in the restaurant ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments