Finally meeting up Justin after his ORD

By Unknown - June 18, 2012

Finally able to meet Justin up after his ORD . Been so long since we did meet up 
as two of us being busy with our own things. 

We went for some short shopping around the town and then later on , we walk 
all the way to Cathay to have our dinner & Justin friend came to join us too . 

Justin and I : ) 
Poloriad camera been love by me so much , I must take poloraid with all 
my friends and love one to keep as a memories. 


All of us took a lot of Poloraid . Did you spot something on this photo ? 
Spot one of the photo which is really "ugly" ! Guess who took
that photo ;x 


                                                                                       Took Poloraid with Justin and his friend Shi Hao , people must be looking at us as we are taking photo in the middle of somewhere in Cathay  ! I like the first photo as everyone is inside the picture , whereby the 2nd photo mine face and Justin face was like half _- ! 

Last photo before we are off to buy Movie Ticket at Plaza Sing ! Cathay ticket now is $9.50 on 
Tuesday its like day light robbery so at the end we decided to go plaza sing to 
watch as its much cheaper there ! : ) 



The Movie we are watching is actually Prometheus 
I would Rate it  : 8/10 
I like every except the part whereby the actresses got to go into this Machine 
and cut off her stomach and took off her "monster" baby out from her & instead of sewing 
her operation , the machines actually use staple to cover it : x 
Damn er xin ! 

Overall , I enjoy myself with Justin and Shi Hao : ) we should meet up again soon ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments