[DOMINO PIZZA FOR FATHER'S DAY]

By Unknown - June 22, 2012



HAPPY FATHER DAY TO MY LOVELY DADDY <3 
You can actually check out my few blog post which I blog about Dominos events 
& food tasting . I hope you enjoying reading the post and also this current post 
which I am going to share awesome great deal with all of you ! 




Launched for mobile phone Apps !

Dominos Pizza Food Tasting ! 

Short Introduction of Domino's ! 
The international fast food pizza delivery corporation, Domino’s Pizza, is a renowned and popular choice amongst people for relishing their favorite fast food, the Pizza. Today, this huge franchise has a profound global impact and has more than 8,900 corporate and franchise stores in more than 65 countries.


My personal experience of using the APPS & Online ordering ! 

1. Downloading the apps onto my I touch using my house wireless & Online 


I actually went to order Online instead of using my I touch as its keep disconnect that why : ( 
If you do not know how to order through the site or apps you will get really frustrating as 
I am quite angry at first but then when I used it slowly, I find it really easy to use it ! : ) 

Here is the Pizza and extra food that I ordered ! : ) 

Dominos always have great deal so I check out their awesome deals and out of so many I actually choose ! 
I choose this great deal : ) 
you can check out other deals too , click on this link 

Choose your PIZZA CRUST ~ 
For all my pizza I ordered is classic Hand tossed


This is the three pizza that I actually ordered for my family and I take a lot into consideration , 
as my daddy cannot take too much sea-food so i order a lot of meat stuff and 
this is my second time trying all these pizza and I hope my family will like the pizza ! :  ) 
Hawaiian Paradise 
Meatzza 
The Big BBQ 



And I add additional coke & additional XL pizza ! at 50% !! WOW ! 
You got to quote : BLG05 
ALL THE SIZE OF PIZZA YOU ORDER WILL HAVE 50%%%% !!! 
remember you got to quote BLG05 ! 



After everything and confirm everything on the cart itself , I will receive the confirmation 
Letter  and whatever you ordered will be on the email so that you will confirm 
receive the pizza and other food that you ordered and not additional stuff ! (GOOD RIGHT)



We waited and guess what within 30mins they actually arrived and 
my brother was really wow by it as I told him about their policy and they are famous of 
30 min delivery ! ;D
Be sure I am going to order DOMINO pizza again . 

These is the arrived PIZZA ! 


The food is very hot ! It's seems that the pizza just bring out of the oven only ! 
Totally great experiences and I hope you guys will always order and have a wonderful 
experience like me too ! : ) 
ENJOY ! 
remember to QUOTE : BLG05 ! 50 %% !!! ORDER NOW ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments