[HAPPY FATHER'S DAY] I LOVE YOU

By Unknown - June 21, 2012

HAPPY FATHER DAY TO ALL THE FATHER IN THIS WORLD ! 
This year for father day I am going to do something different and not just bring 
him out just for dinner but doing something which church challenge us to do. 
- Hug our daddy ! 

I ordered Domino's Pizza for father's day and this is my first time ordering and 
I shall share my experience in it , for my next post. 

after eating the pizza , my sibling and us actually went inside 
the room to prepare the video that last night I have prepare for father's day .
This is the first time I am doing it for father's day ! ( creative ! ) 

Random photo ! 
this is the photo that I treasure a lot as my daddy came down to support me when I 
PASSING OUT PARADE OF CI ! : ) I am really happy and I believe my daddy is proud of me even
though he didnt tell me that . : ) 



I don't think I want to share the Video here as its kinda of personal to me . But 
I took picture of my daddy happily watching the video I have done : ) 
My skills not really good but then I hope the message been bring to my daddy . <3 



After watching the Video itself , I went to bring out my Poloraid camera & the 
photo pens for me to write message onto the poloraid photo ! 

Totally we took 7 photo and its was really enjoyable especially the photo 
when I took with my daddy . If you notice something , I did took double photo with my 
daddy as I want him to keep one and I also keep one myself as my lovely daddy is my precious ! : ) 





After writing & taking photo , I actually pass the photo to my daddy and guess ?!
I HUG MY DADDY . 
To be honest , it's been so long since I hug my daddy. That point of hugging is really awesome man .
I guess my daddy is also damn shock as our family we don't really show love by physical or words. 
as we don't hug or tell each other "I love you" . 

I hope my daddy enjoy himself and looking forward to his birthday whereby I am going 
to kiss him ! ( I wondering if he reading my blog now ? ) 


welcome new photo up to my Poloaiod wall :D 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments