By Unknown - April 29, 2011

That is my poor bag carrying so many things !
1 . Laptop
2. I touch / I phone
3. charger
4. bottle
5. lunch box ;) ( eat healthy )
6. umbrella
7. File / stationery
& Many more ;D



Yummy ! Our Japanese Food
its located at Lot one shopping mall the food court !
around $5,.50 only !
you should try !!


MOF
MINISTRY OF FOOD @ LOT ONE SHOPPING MALL !


BFF taking her time to decide what she want to eat ;)
i guess she going to order a LOT of dessert !



PAYMENT TIME ;D



I ORDER THIS !
WATERMELON ICE - CREAM
$8.80 !
NAISE !
RATE 10/10 !


BFF order strawberry ice-cream ;D
those people who love strawberry should try this !
sheryl LOVE it very much ~



YUMMY !
YOU SHOULD TRY IT !


I THROW MY WATERMELON SHELL ON THE BOARD ;D



she love the gift ;D


Happy girl opening her gift !


Meeting sheryl after my talk in school ;D


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments