By Unknown - April 23, 2011

Simply love this picture !
mummy & Brother !



i love my mummy !

She never fail to show me that she love me , and
today when pastor told us to turn to our negibour to give them a
hug and i went to hug my mummy ! and i miss those hugs .
is so warm and its been so long since i saw such a happy laughter
and smile on my mummy face ;)
THANKS GOD she is save , and i be bringing her to the chinese church
next week ;)
i will keep praying & Proclaim it everyday that my mummy will be
intergrated in the chinese church !





i wonder why my brother ask me take for him this picture ?
whereby the background kind of ugly ?





My brother cant wait to eat all up ;x




Pork meat !
my mummy order this . and guess what she told me .
she say when first look , it seem to be disgusting & should be not nice
but then when she put inside her mouth and taste it , she comment that
the pork meat its nice ;) ha , its true , i myself taste it and immediately
i fall in love with those food !
one day i should bring my daddy there to eat too !





This is my lovely mummy ;)



Mayammer Guo Tian



Mayammer Chicken Noodles


My youngest brother in my family ;)




Deciding what food to order ? hmmmm






The menu !



My whole family is here at Suntec City Easter Service ;)
i still believing for my daddy to come to church !
still keep praying and believing !





Mummy & My lovely Didi !



Justin the BOTAK

i am very happy today .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments