By Unknown - April 28, 2011

LET CONTINUE ENJOY OUR DAYS IN RP ;D
CHEERS PEOPLE !
LETS WORK HARD TO GET GPA 3.0 AND ABOVE !



WE ARE ALL CRAZY ABOUT TAKING PICTURE !


I LOVE MY CLASSMATE !
E37L ;D
SHL DEPARTMENT !


i look better in his picture !
my top - bought from Bugis street @ $5 only ! sales
shorts - bought from Holiday shopping mall @ Malaysia . only $8 !

Si xian & Me
a girl who is crazy about Dragon-boating .
she joining school team ;D



My classmates all damn rich sia .
All got I phone & I touch ;D
TOP RIGHT i touch its MINE !
and now lot of people want to get the I Touch 4 !
with camera . i thinking of getting before but then i own a camera
already ;D
and i love my camera !



PHOTO DAY :D
"SHE" is so sexy at the back but in the front he is damn MAN !
lol !
just random text about him !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments