By Unknown - April 06, 2011


my cute little girl whom my aunty taking care of .
smart girl ! and she is not afraid of people scolding and if you scold
her pig she will scold pig ;)
funny girl but sometime kinda of irritating , and now i learn to
be more patient with her , if not i will closed my door and dont
talk to her !



Amanda & Me
my close working friend at Suntec City ;)
-
Receive a call in the morning from The Brazil sport wear at suntec city .
they call me for interview and i went down alone ;[ these few days i be
going interview everywhere and i hope i can get a job when school start !
i need of money man , i dont wish to burden my daddy ;(
-
went to Suntec City to all my old friends , and we have lots of thing
to chat about and i do miss the place there as i been working
there for about 2-3 years . and when i go for interview , i am afraid because
the bosses are all ANG MO ! but then they are super friendly to the max !
and their items are sport types and i don't think is difficult for me and
i do love working at retail then other stuff ! and the process of interview was
great and enjoyable ;) and i just need to send them my schedule. and after interview
i went home straight ;) and tomorrow it will be another great day !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments