By Unknown - April 02, 2011


LOVE MY NEW BAG ;)


Everyone is so excited for the west cost outing later ! ;)



My face is so ROUND ! OH MY !


Xue fang & Jenna & me ;)




wow , so much food !


me & yi long !








lava bought all this !







Today is the result of Poly result @ 2pm sharp !
everyone is waiting impatiently for the result !
-
my cousin they all coming to my house and asking me to go lot one
to have lunch together and guess what is was only 15 mins to the
result out and i am going to view the result before leaving my house !
10....
9......
8......
7......
6.....
5......
4......
3......
2......
1......
-
-

the result its out
and i SCREAM in my room when i got to know my result ;)
i got into my first choice : Diploma in Outdoor adventure in RP !
happy to the max man !
n thanks GOD that all my cliques actually went into poly ;)
-
at night , we be going to cell-group outing at west coast park instead of going
jenna house for cg and its was very fun :)
chat a lot of thing and talking about the past - when we were at west cluster !
we had so many food and we cant finish it and we got to bring back home and finish
it .

shop now at www.stepabc.weebly.com ;) For geo lens & Eos lens & Canvas shoes &
slim wallet from korea

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments