By Unknown - April 21, 2011




Me and andy !



I LOVE THIS PICTURE ;D





my i touch !
my entertainment wherever i go ;p











Went to ION orchard to had my interview , but after seeing the store i decide
not to go interview as its kinda of not worth . and then esther and i actually went to
had some small bites , and guess what ? Willi call us and told us to meet up later on
for dinner ;) and i am very happy as it's been long time since i actually hang out with
them . and then we went to shop around and then at the end , we decided to go ASTON and
eat !
-
i got to rush my reflection journal as i know i cant manage to reach home
before 1159pm , then i do my RJ outside ASTON ! ha , but then luckily i had
prepare what to write on my I TOUCH ! ;)
-
waited for around 15 mins before we actually went inside to have
our dinner ;) miss those times in ITE , we always hang out
and now we are in POLY ! and i hope our friendship will not end here ! ;)
love you PEOPLE !




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments