By Unknown - December 15, 2010

My little brother Kelvin with My second brother Ken =D

Taking their PLEDGE !

Me and my brother ken !


Sir is talking to them as they cant bring tons of thing inside
like charge , food etc .
My brother is going NS today , i feel kinda of sad and happy at the same time .
i am sad is because my brother is going in NS and no one will be there to be my listening ear ,
be there to play with me , be there to make an event damn happenning !
&
i am happy is because he can become a REAL MAN ! and i believe you will face the world stronger when he finish his NS ! he will become like wei guang ! FIT !
haha =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank GOD that he is able to book out on friday and he is ablt to attend my birthday party before he actual book in .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments