By Unknown - December 20, 2010

Willi , Esther , me and vincent
Thanks guys for coming to my birthday party !

Andy , jia jie , leo and jia rong !
thanks for coming even though is around 9 plus at night

Birthday card from city harvest !

last group of friend who came to my party

Majong time ! =DDDD

willie , chen bing and their friend
thanks for coming even though is really very late =)
& thanks for coming
and help to eat all the food !
SMILE PEOPLE !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY WONG !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
FINALLY 19 YEARS OLD LE . ITS ANOTHER NEW BEGINNING IN YOUR LIFE !
-----------------------------------------
Daddy bang my room door to ask me wake up to eat breakfast when i stay late last night playing games with my brother and sister . and i got to drag myself to teck whye market for breakfast den later on , my daddy want me to go dabao food for my sister and aunty . and guess what ? the Q damn long and i dont wish to q so i ring my daddy up and he didnt pick up =(
i dislike waiting & something that i lack of is patient ! =D
& and then when my daddy called me i already finish buying and i going to get porridge and i got to wait again -_- ! morning just started in this kind of mood !
--------------------------------------------
went home , pack stuff then later on jerry come to my house and had a chat with me !
then later on , cg friends , relative , dragon boater , school friends coming . glad that people come and make thing happened . kinda of moody with something . but thanks to xf making my birthday a memorable one =D
&& the part i love the most is that i can take picture with families and friends =DDD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments