By Unknown - December 18, 2010

Ramesh , Pei Hua and Jie Xiang waiting for us to DECO them !

Gladys POSE !

i LOVE ALL THE GIFTS ! =DDDD

kITTY AND RAMESH !
=DD

Ramesh =D
Working the whole day & i didn t bought my laptop to work . so i am going to rot man
and i hope i got lots of lots of customer to come and buy my stuff /
and guess what till 2 pm , i still havent sell any stuff yet BUT around 3 plus m crowd start to come and then my sales for today will be $100 and above ! woohoo !
---------------------------
after closing shop , i rush down to the eletronic fair at suntec city convenstion hall .
i going to get and hair dry CUM go say hi to vincent and willi =)
so many people , and i dont like to shop at there when i am in rush . and after getting the stuff , i went off to take train to tiong bahru ! and guess what > i miss stop and i went all the way to redhill and i got to wait for another train to tiong bahru ! then rush down to burger king to have dinner with cg memeber and friends =D
----------------------------
Later on we took bus to EDC and then chit chat a while before we get inside the hall for event to start ! and then we got praise and worship , deco your christmas tree and many more and it also have an appreciation =DDDDDD
KITTY - nominated for the newcomer !
i been nominated for soul winning and i didnt expect myself to win !
its was really a shocked moment when YU ZHEN say out my name ! i want to thanks GOD , my cg for always encourage me =D !
------------------------------------
gift exchange time ! woohoo ! i got an present from peter Hua while chester got my present !
haha , i enjoy myself today and thanks to emily , angela and ramesh for coming =D
LOVE YOU GUYS !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments