By Unknown - October 04, 2010

woke up in the morning , my daddy and brother have wake up and
my brother came to my room and say : " do you want to go eat breakfast ?"
and i reply him saying that i having training at 8am .
then my daddy say : " never mind just go and eat, if late then dont go " i was like : no daddy , i am heading to training . BYE =D
i have such a cute daddy !!!!
-
-
lot one wait for wendy's car & xf joinning us too ! today training was really tired ,
i need to have more rest to recover my muscle ! and tiffany pls drink lots of water !
and after training , went to wash up and meet up with xf to take wendy car to my workplace .
xf accompany me to eat at suntec city =D
then guess what ? When i reach food court , i search for my bb ! and i cant find it man .
my face immed change to super black and sad . but i got to control myself to
stay clam . and i still went to buy food & thanks xf for cheering me up ! really appreciate !
-
after lunch , we went back to the same place where we came . and he really make sure
he dont miss out any space where we walk from . i think if without him with me , i guess
i will not know what to do =( i went to open shop , while xf go home and he told me that
he will help me check with wendy . and my mind was in the messy !
-
and i use amanada phone to sms xf but he didnt reply . a while later , i kind of bad mood
and i decided to close my shop , in my mind i already think of the outcome i will get
when i do this kind of thing . and i prepare myself to get scolding from my daddy !
later on , i cry , and amanda came to me with a phone and say that my phone is found
with xf now . xf told her not to tell me first and want to give me a surprise =(
-
i cry on the phone talking to xf . =(
-
jon & mable came down to suntec city to pass me my butt pad ! then we went shopping too . mable got her new bag for sport ! haha .
-
xf came down and he pass me the phone . i was really touched by what he have done .
i was like thinking other people will not just came down to pass me the phone but
passing me the next training . he also remind me to keep my phone properly !
-
later on we went to eat at minnieal walk . lols ! i dont know how to spell . we went to eat mos burger ! and have a chat a bout childhood =D funny =DDDDD
-
later on he went off with his friend ! i continue to work and slack at my workplace and
today sales was really bad man ! $180 only !
-
went to take bus 190 home . and the uncle drive really super fast and brake like no one business,
i feeling damn sick in the bus man . wanna to vomit ? and i try to sleep in the bus .
and when i reach my bs stop , i faster rush down to take a deep breathe man !
-
i will never take bus on sunday again !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments