By Unknown - October 17, 2010

i really love these products !
Givera & Bio-EssencE =D
i shall tell you girls more information about the product next time !
-
wake up in the morning for training , kind of dying mood as i am super tired ,
lack of sleep =( yawns ! today we be training for around 5 sets , and its was good ,
just that we girl got to warm up faster , instead of after a few sets .
-
after training , went off with wendy . she driving me home . and when i reach home ,
my food is already at home ! woohoo =D
I went to bath and hurry go eat my lunch . kind of like an hungry ghost -_- !
went to sleep after that . was awake after 2 hrs ?
wanted to drink some water but instead i get fruits drinks . and
my daddy is really cute :
" why is your drink different colour from mine ?"
then i reply : " because your drink is ribena while mine is fruit drinks"
my daddy was smiling . haha , but i love like this as it build better relationship .
-
went to change and leave for church service .
bought my new bag =D studs bag . its nice and i bought it at a low price .
-
today service was great . is all about you and God !
and something that i want to share .
when you have CRISIS in your life , dont run away from it BUT keep pressing on !
Every Revival is a response to a CRISIS !
-
After service , our cell group went to jurong point CJ for dinner . and i share
my dinner with Ivy . and i am not going to eat a lot as i going home to eat
another round . CJ burger is nice , i want to eat it again =D
-
i leave early to go home as my daddy dont like me to go home
so late. went to lot one to get my Face products =D
then went straight home after that ! got to sleep early tonight as tomorrow will be a long
day for me !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments