By Unknown - October 11, 2010

Sunday training today mean's there will be land training .

early morning , went to meet wendy at lot one , she will be driving to training . today training was great , just 5 sets and we row back and seriously i am super tired , row hard every sets and you will be super dude tired after that !

-

went for land training after that , we went to run all the way back to the pull up bar . ohman , is so long since i have went for running . is time for me to train on my endureces even though i dont like to run ! and pull up was an hard part to pass too ! thanks to my ladies team for helping me . i will try to slim down , i have been cutting down rices le and i will train more =D

-

after that , mabel and i went to bugis street to get our sticker done ! i bought an dragon and also customize my name on the sticker ! wohooo =D cant wait to see my sticker ! we went to eat kfc too ! && we walk to get TUO HUA ! spent less then 6 dollar to get and is so many to bring it home and is heavy -__- ! luckily i am taking the bus not MRT . if not later not seats !

-

in bus 190 thank GOD there is seats . and i sleep inside. and luckily the tuo hua never drop on the floor man ! i hold on to it no matter what =0 when i get down from my house bus-stop , i can tell you that i speed home . i just want to sleep and rest . a while later i went to my room and sleep till around 5pm then wake up =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments