By Unknown - October 10, 2010

Today training was great ! we just complete sets then we can row back to the shone !
every set we got to just row HARD !
thanks to keith , NB for videoing down the process of the training and i manage
to see how is my rowing and in what way i can improve myself =D
the video some how i cant upload here but then u can always view at
our KIYAH SPLASH FACEBOOK ACCOUNT .
and then there will be a few video and u might be intersted to see those video !
-
thanks wendy for sending us home and then during the journey i am still thinking weather
should i ask wendy to alright me at teck whye so that i can get my breakfast ?
at the end , i just went teck whye and buy & i can tell you that i am already
HALF DEAD ~ walking home is like walking 10km ! forever never ending !
-
-
reach home , bath and eat then i sleep on living room till 1.45 pm . i am seriously dead tired man
i cannot wake up , as my body is too tired le , but then i got to wake up for church .
quickly change then speed to meet jo at cck mrt station there , then we head down to church together . today service was great =D and then after service , we went up to pray for cg then
we went to fellowship at coffee shop . kenneth and edison indeed came =D
woohoooo !!
-
-
took taxi with jo and i walk back home . walking pass my old house really bring me alot of
my last time memories , where we are still an happy family . i miss the days !
how i wish i have a wonderfull family where i have mum loves ='(
-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments