By Unknown - October 18, 2010


MORNING EVERYONE !
training again in the morning & is raining heavily at cck.
before i left my house and say bye to my daddy .
he tell me this : is raining outside . then i tell my daddy : never mind , still can train =)
anyway thanks for wendy for driving us to training .
-
Training was tiring & i am quite disappointed about myself .
cannot endure for the last set which we row against sasa . we lost around one length boat.
and we still saying a lot of reason. but i hope this is something we got to work on it.
is all about our mindset ! let's us continue to train harder ! as River Regatte is coming in a few weeks time . Train now ,Win later .
-
after training , went to work straight and thanks xf for accompany me . was a fun moment
and we went to burger king and eat . talk about stuff & many many thing .
today work was not bad , as i manage to hit $300 & i went to shop for stuff like
facial wash again and shampoo as below got sales .ha i becoming more and more like auntie -_- @
but then is for my family ! ha , and then at night , decided to go watch movie at cck !
-
Watch the CHILD eye with xf @ lot one ! the movie was quite scary and funny at the same
time . i think xf really enjoy alot , watching that show =D
i would rate 7/10 . i didnt know got 3D if not i will go watch it =(
-
after the movie we went back home !
next time i should ask xf go watch more horror movie with me ! =x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments