By Unknown - September 03, 2010

Today having POM mock exam paper , was really scared and not well prepared .
because i was super tired and when i enter the exam hall , my other class
friend who have took the paper told me that the paper is very diffcult ?!!???
WOW man , then i tell myself . i can do it den . i will try my best to answer all THE QUESTION!

SAQ is managable & only about few question i dont remember . and the MCQ abit diffcult
man . as i dont really got remebmber until 1 - unit 6 !

after school , went to eat & also HAVE A great chat with andy , turtle , leo & jiarong
at the studium area . and then went for the TALK for a while jio head off to take train
to toa payo jackson place to exchange my YELLOW RIBBON RUN TOP . and then i didint know the place was near my mummy place , if not i rather walk then to take bus -_- ! waste money !!

after exchanging , i went to my mummy place until 5pm then take train to cityhall
to meet ramesh then head down to boonlay . i be meeting my customer for the sunglasses .

head off to cell-group meeting =DDDDDDDD
leading games today , but i think i didnt do a great job . guess i am simplity too tired already !
ididnt have a good sleep due to preparation for mock exam =((
&&&&&
i share a great testimonal !!!

HERE ITS GOES ...........
I beeen very stress with my upcoming exam as my gpa now only 2.5
i wanna aim to get at least 2.8 or 3.0 GPA this semester ! and
i pray to GOD for the wisdom & knowledge to be upon me and also time management !
i thanks GOD for answering my prayer =DDDDDDDDD
AND for all the student out there , dont worry SO MUCH ! PRAY & SEEK GOD AND U SHALL
FIND PEACE ~

after cell-group meeting , went to fellowship with cg at OLD TOWN COFFEE SHOP !~
nasi lemark at $5 plus . ohman that expensive , but the chilli is nice . but is super EX ~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments