By Unknown - September 28, 2010

Staying at home and rest instead of going out with friends . i need to recover from my
fever and flu ! i want to go leader's meeting tonight ! A.R BERNARD is going to speak tonight =D
sorry to panda & ken for last min cancel of our dinner ( date ) ! i will make up for
you guys again next week alright ?
-
-
daddy is going to check up and i wanted to go with him but then when i wake up
he already going off soon , and at last didnt go out with him . but i really want to go with him
maybe next time bah ?
-
afternoon time when he came back , i went to his room to talk about my UOB bank
stuff and asking for his option . and slowly den he didnt gave me an answer =(
and he speak to me about his medical fees every month very expensive . if for long term ,
he will use up his month very fast , when i heard it , i kind of heart breaks
when i heard him saying that . my heart breaks =(((
-
-
i tell myself i must commit to save money and not anyhow spent on money . i dont need
to get any new clothing to impress people like what others girl do . all i need now is think
about my family and not myself .
-
Went for leader's meeting today . its really powerfull and in my mind there is a lot thing
i am thinking and it make me really got to look forward everyday with faith !
and i really lift my burden up to GOD during worship , i tell GOD what is burden me .
i must trust is GOD . and faith is the thing i got to really be strong in .
-
-
after leader's meeting , i went home straight , spenting my time with GOD . speaking to
him like never before ! and guess what ? i have nightmare and i wake up in fear
and when i continue to sleep again the nightmare starts again . =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments