By Unknown - September 19, 2010

PROMOTION DAY !
Congratulation to all who got their MM & EM !
-
-
-
Today i be wearing my new full suit dress & my HIGH HEELS .
waoh , i can tell you that wearing high heels is not easy man . i walk to my house
downstair i already feel like going home and change to pumps . but then
if i going to do that i got to change my dressing too as my shoes dont match my clothing.
i think it postivly and i went off to CCK and meet keng yip & jo .
we will be taking taxi to church as we got to reach church 1 hour before =DD
-
-
when the MC start calling names , we all start walking down . and
i am standing infront of yu luan . i really like her . she is really a powerful
& spirtual lady . and my heart was really beating very fast ! really excited !
and during praying time , i feel someone praying and lay hand on me .
and i thought is other people , but after service gladys told us that it was
PASTOR KONG !!!
that why during the praying , my leg is shaking and like want to fall already
i thought i am wearing heels then will be like tat .
woohoooo~
the power ! i just love it =DD
-
-
after service , we went fellowship & took taxi home with jo.
-
-
-
If you want to continue to be like this then fine , if you lost this friendship
dont blame me . i have enough of it and i always give in to you .
i hate it and i have enough of it !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments