By Unknown - September 22, 2010

Staying in school the whole day for preparation for the camp tomorrow .'
we be having camp from 22 - 24 sept at college WEST choa chu kang !
this camp is for those ETP memeber & we senior and excos are able to look out
for potenetial future excos =D
-
-
-
a few of the excos went to IMM to buy stuff for tml camp while a few of the
excos staying in school to settle internal work , and the eric room is super no RECPETION !
and guess what ?
-
-
i have recieve an sms from M1 . saying that my blackberry have activtated !!
i am happy like mad ! screaming in ERIC ROOM ! haha
my daddy love giving me surprise . and later on , my daddy call me up
and say that he bought the phone for me already =D
i was like saying thanks to him and we have a great chat on the phone .
( my relationship with my daddy is getting better and better ) '
is not just because of the phone i say that , but i really do love my daddy a lot.'
whatever he do is for my own good .
-
-
around 8 plus , i went back home and got to see my BB =D
and my bro was like saying not good to use de . lol. haha
but then i tell him i like ma ! and then i ask daddy how much he bought it .
he say $48 . every month bill must additional $11 . so from now onward i must use
more SMS ! how i wish i can hit 10000 !!!
hahahaha.
-
-
actually want to wait till 2 am to play with my BB , but i am too tired
to wait and i just go sleep !
looking forward to camp tml =DDD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments