By Unknown - August 31, 2010

didnt went to school today due to teacher day celebration & i be working too !
Bro , help me daddy bought breakfast for us , and before i head off
to work , daddy ask me to bring the prata to work and eat ! YUMMMYYY !
and its was nice , i gave a bit to amanada tooo =D

sales was not good today at ALL ! $50 SALES ONLY ! and a girl say
want to redraw money but at the end she didnt came back =(
then i went to guardian to buy sweet , and i went to walk around & i bought an EYE LINDER
PENCIL !! FINALLLYYYYYY =D

later on , ah YAM called me up , she say she is coming down to
wait for me off work . COOL RIGHT ? around half an hour she reach . then i went
to accompany her go eat =D AND we went to buy shoes ! I BOUGHT A HEELS
at NEWLOOK AT only $19.90 ! actual price $39.90 ! they got sales & they have my SIZE !
i always wanted a heels , but then no time to shop for one ! =D

i am excited to wear my new heels & MAKE UP ! wooohhoooo .
time to learn how to dress up !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments