By Unknown - September 15, 2010

Today is my last paper P.O.M .
-
-
I didnt have a good sleep at all , as i have not prepared fully for the exam =(
then i wake up at 3am in the morning to continue to study ! then my daddy woke
up around that time too . he came in and ask me why am i waking up so early ?
then i tell him , i am studying for later exam paper .
then he went off , and guess what ?
he came in my room with a cup of hot green tea =DDDDD
i realise something about my daddy ! he expressed his love not by saying I LOVE YOU !
but the way he do thing , he is already showing that he LOVES ME !
seriously i am very happy !! last time my daddy will not use to do that de .
but now HE KEEP POURING HIS LOVE upon his beloved children just like our
heavely father =D
-
-
-
-
-
meeting jiarong @ 6.30 am in cck . and study study study then head off to
exam ROOM ! scary to the max CAN !
then when exam started , i was damn scare ! a lot of question is like totally new
question to me ??? a question was like asking .
what are the 5 charactertis in maturity stage ???
- our text book where GOT !! ohman . my whole class dont even know .
we just put what's appear under maturity stage !
-
-
-
-
HOLIDAY JUST STARTEDDDDDD!!!
-
-
after school , was quite mad with people !
GRRR ! suppose to date turtle to watch movie de . but then
she last meeting got meeting , then we cancel our movie . we change date !
but then the problem is , now dont have nice movie to watch =((
reach home , online a while ! cannot tahan and i went to sleep for 1 hr .
-
-
ONE HOUR PASS ~
-
-
came out of my room , and i was like saying super tired .
then my daddy reply me : then continue to sleep , why wake up ?
then i was like saying to him , i going to gym .
dragging myself out of my house to head down pionner to meet my team-mates !
was afraid about my gym trail ! doing with my poor injuire wrist !
-
-
-
-
-
-
First station : EGO-METER !
my timing was 507 ! target to hit for ladies 500 !
Second station : " upper arm pull down" ?!? -
120 plus . i think
Third station : one arm pull .
3 bar - this is super super tired !
i pull around 20 . my hand start to give way already , in - order to overcome the pain
i got to use my body to twit so that i can pull hard .
and i think i pull around 12o plus if i am not wrong =DDDD
-
-
-
-
-
i think for today GYM trail , i am alright with my result . this sunday i be having
water TRAIL ! hope to break my previours record !!!
TIFFANY jiayouuuuu !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments