By Unknown - March 06, 2009

went to work today !
and when i reach my workplace .
i try switching on my laptop and it cant work .
so i kind of scare that will spolied so i call justin
if he can help me anot ?

den nvm , he didnt know . and i went to ask long hair
and he ask me go ask packard bell people . and
guess what ?
he help me make and can works already !
he say that my hard disc is very loose tat why cant work .
haha . so happy tiffany can online already !!

chat with gladys , yamyam , justin , xueli and
many more.
haha . thanks gladys helping make my blogshop improve !
and make it look nicer .

receieve alot of call and sms today .
have a bad day ! but nvm sales good and everything turn GOOD ! haha
so happy .
i belive it can reach 300 dollar yeah .

justin cant come today .
his grandmother just passed away today .
pig dun be sad yeah =))
i be always at your side with you
no matter what .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments