By Unknown - March 15, 2009






my sister and i went to church together
today and yamyam not coming .
feel like something is missing man .
haha .

service was super great and guess what ?
Jessica and Adeline was promoted
to MM ! congra !
me and cindy was like saying : when will our turn come ?''
haha . still got long way to go yeah .

den after service , me and adeline take taxi to
joo koon mrt station there and take mrt home .
adeline going home and my sister and i will
be going to lot one to meet my daddy .
he with his friend. lol chit chat eat eat jio
go home leh .

there is exciting match tonight .
Man U vs Liverpool
justin support Man U and i bet tonight liverpool
will win but justin say Manu very confident they
tonight will win . lol. but guess what ?
result out : Liverpool 4 Vs Man U 1
haha . liverpool won . iam so happy and proud
of them !

=pppppp
justin you lose =p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments