By Unknown - March 30, 2009


meeting winson n chyi at kallang mrt station
thanks guy for waiting me =)
and i meet dear at tiong bahru before my trainning .
is like so long never meet him .

den today trainning was super tired .
and i indeed improved . especially my running .
=) since i have quit my job , i will exercise more often within a week .
haha . this thur i will be going for run ?
anyone want to join ?

after trainning went to eat with dragonboat friend =)
and den chit chat . i bought a Havarias slipper .
Wanted green but dont have my size , so i bought a red one
super nice man ! i love it alot !

after that i went to suntec city to find jasmin and the rest
of the working people . passing them the invitation card for easter !
hope they can turn up =)
and den later on i went to Fitness First !
is nice but then expensive and small ( the place ) .
and the salesperson keep asking me to take the package
lol. siian man ! dun really like =p

after that went to slack around orchard !
while waiting for yamyam !
waited around 3hr !
den we went to cityhall marina sqaure and eat .
=)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments