By Unknown - March 25, 2009










2nd day of the camp .
today program will be very fun .
cos got high element and kayaking =)
shaba and me is the first pair to try out the high element
when i was up there i was super scared . leg shaking man
haha can u believe it anot?
but thks shabo for all the encouragement that she have given to me.

Kayaking is not very fun cos rainning
and i have no patient to wait for everyone haha
plus i got past bad experience of kakaying with yamyam !
but overoll not bad lorh !

What i learn was :
Leadership is not just step out to do something
BUT step back and let other people to do the things and guide & groomed
them to take over you in the future !

My instructor Gavin was very good !
when was rainning , he went all the back to the camp site in the rain without any
raincoat or what . he got 2 army rain coat for me and my friend shabo and the rest paper raincoat . really very touching that he really take good care of us ! especially my eyes ! haha =)

i want to become an camp instructor too !
maybe april i will sign up yeah !

campfire !
Campfire was great and i did enjoy myself
even though someone in my group not happy with me and
my friend due to some reason . but after all i do all this thing because of the
group and not for showoff .
thks for those people in my group and gavin for supporting me
and asking me not to give up easily .


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments