By Unknown - March 01, 2009



Dargonboat trainning today !
trainning was good . and the endurance was like WOAH !
tat time of point i wanted to stop but recall what our coach say i began
to speak to tat voice tat i can do it . and i encourage myself and
say TIFFANY jiayou .

after trainning , wanted to meet justin but he didnt reply my
sms . when i reach commonwealth he just reply me
he just finish bible study so dun think he will meet me yeah . lol.
plus i am so far already =)

reach home . i with my daddy alone at home
watching show . and i sleep in the afternoon . tiffany is super tiredd .
den wake up eat dinner lor. plus eat fruits too !!

i wanted to eat buscuit and i took my sister bowl.
den my sister say me so i say her back !
HEY PLUS I DIDNT SCOLD BACKWORD !
usually this kind of cases mostly is playing mah ! den my IDOIT AUNTY
*( opps not aunty) is DOG ! say what got this kind of mother jio got
this kind of children .idoitt right ...
i really darm angry larh /
i want go out . i dun wan stay at home !!!!!!!!!!

THANKS 2 justin, edison , yamyam to listen
to me . cos i am realy angry . and i use my hand to hit the wall
and is darm pain . and hit my cardboard .
this is the first time i am so angry with her .
luckily no guns if not i will kill her first ! =)
watergun !

went 2 meet yamyam n she bought me yogert !
n we play aracade . funny siahh yamyam .
thks yamyam for your accompany =)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments