that special piece of cloth that will bring you to a place where you can't imagine

By Unknown - June 05, 2015



Recently I just came back from holiday with my friends. We went to Thailand Bangkok for 5 days 4 nights. I actually plan to bring nice dresses over there to snap some nice picture with beautiful background. But unfortunately, the weather did not allow me to dress up nice. The first day when I am in Bangkok, my lips started to crack and sweat flowing down on my cheek. Was quite disappointed, thinking that I can dress up more lady like HAHA! So at the end, I went down the street to get some thin material tank top and I wore that to shop for the whole day! It’s super cooling especially doing shopping at the chatuchak market! 


So the moral of the story is that while shopping in Singapore, try to get those thin material clothing which is suitable for hot weather country. Now is the sales period it's a good time to give yourself an excuse to shop ! Plus now is the holiday period , it's good to travel and relax too ! 
Why not check out Zalora website whereby now they have this contest going on called the Jetstar Promotion. Anyone can participate it.
 If you are the lucky winner, you may consider wearing that thin material clothing (Maybe Bikini) to the beach to enjoy likes a boss. No harm trying ! 

All the best in the contest and enjoy your shopping ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments