The Eyes Diary Movie Preview

By Unknown - November 26, 2014

I just realize that i have been watching different movie every week for about a month already ! 
I would like to thank Clover Films for the movie ticket and every time i can get to watch first before it launched and also to be able to share on my social media about my reviews . 
I hope that my reviews did contribute a bit to your thoughts , whether to watch or not ! 


So today here i am at Cine-leisure Orchard to watch The Eyes Diary from Thailand . Those who 
are a fan of horror movie will know that Thailand horror movie is REALLY scary one. 
i really can't wait to get into the hall to watch it!


For those who are interested in the trailer , Click below to watch it :




My Review on The Eyes Diary 

The Movie have not even started for 10 minutes , i already got shocked ! I did not scream , i just jump . I believe that inside the hall a lot of people get shocked too , maybe a lot of people like me expect the shocking effect not so early , maybe in the later part . At the beginning , after the shocking part i feel that it is quite dragging and i find it a bit bored . But after that , the stories gets more exciting each time. The sound effort and the graphic i would say it's good enough to scare me . Something funny i share with my friends , actually my shocking will not be too drama till will jump but is because that lady sitting beside me when she jump the chair actually shake a bit and she screams ! i got shocked by her screaming too :  x Next time , when watching horror movie , i think i will need to choose a better seats !

 Overall , i will rate The Eyes Diary a 8/10. I just feel that some parts can be better ! 
if you ask me whether will i recommend you to watch , I will say YES ! 
Not because i got FREE MOVIE TICKET from them and i need to write all good things ? No , 
i don't do that , i just write based on my experiences that's all :) 


It will be out tomorrow , faster get your ticket now ! :) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments