Movie Preview 单身男女2 , don't go breaking my heart

By Unknown - November 12, 2014


Before i start saying anything , first of all i would like to thank Migme and Clove Film for the movie preview ticket to watch 单身男女2 before it even launched out on the huge screen for everyone : D 

I was given a pair of ticket and i decided to bring my team - mate along since no boyfriend . 
In future i will bring him along LOL ! 
When i reach the counter to collect my ticket , the guy was saying : " you are Tiffany , right ? " and i was like WOW u recognize me ? That's nice that they can recognize blogger instead of asking who they are . Will make the bloggers feel important and not just coming here just to experience and go off . 

After hearing , my friend was like WOW he know your name . 
Haha , is nice la ! I like how it should be address.



Seeing the title : 单身男女2 , first thing that come into my mind is ROMANCE, this word ! 
If you don't know , i am not a person who enjoy watching romance movie. But because of Daniel Wu i decided to attend the movie preview and also give the movie a try . The turn out might not be so romantic as what i don't like . 

This is the ticket that i got : ) 
I am feeling so excited, heading into inside the cinema and i  forget to take 
picture with the ticket . I want to go in early so that i can get a good seats if not i will need to seat in the front which i don't really like it . 


I know this picture is random but i still got to post it on my blog ! 
Since 2 weeks ago , anggun have craving for LlaoLlao and because of race we skip eating it and since now races has ended and there is LlaoLlao outlet at Plaza Sing. We decided to have that for dinner ! :) 

Look at us , both looking so happy and satisfy ! 


Photo credit to : Golden Village 


My comment on 单身男女2 movie 

I would rate it 9/10 ! Its was rather a funny movie instead of romances . Most of the part , i laugh till like no one business and during the touching part , i did not tear , usually for me it got to be very touching then i will cry. It shows that this movie to me is more funny than anything else.  Different people will look things differently . Maybe for you , it will be more romances than funny .And if you are wondering where the 1 goes to,  is a part that there are mixture of different people name , not only the actor and actresses are confused , i myself also very confused, just totally catch no balls.  Or maybe i am just not paying much attention to the names.
 Side track a bit - Daniel Wu is really very handsome. ; ) 


Is totally worth  watching it ! 
It will be on the huge screen officially tomorrow 13 Nov 2014 !


Watch the Movie Preview here :

I enjoy myself during the movie and i hope you enjoy it too ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments