親爱的 Dearest Movie Preview at Golden Village at Suntec City

By Unknown - November 19, 2014

Thanks Clover Films for a pair of ticket to watch 親爱的 Dearest  movie preview
 @  Golden Village theater at Suntec City Tower !  

If you are wondering , what is this 親爱的 Dearest  movie is all about ? 
Watch the trailer below to know more : 



This is how it looks like from the outside : 
3 Temasek Boulevard #03 - 373 Suntec City Mall Singapore ( 038983) 
( East Atrium , Next to Tower 4 , Level 3 ) 


Our Ticket 

My personal review on 親爱的 Dearest

I will rate it 10*/10 ! I would say that i am glad that the director actually come out this movie to show everyone the situation of kids been lost in China. It is so common until the police tell the parent  that every now and den there is parent reporting their lost kid and asking them to calm down. FYL , This movie is based on true story that is happening in China. The whole movie is very touching and in my heart i wonder how can people be so heartless to go kidnap other people kid :( I pray that those parent who lost their kid , God will give peace to their heart and hopefully they are able to find their kid back. 

Trust me , you will never regret watching this movie ! 



#00TD 

FYL , This is my favorite top ! Wearing like his style ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments