AH CHEW DESSERT at Bugis

By Unknown - July 27, 2014

* This is how the main store will look like ! 

My friend told me that Ah Chew Dessert is nice and since we are meeting up , we decided to come to Bugis Ah chew dessert outlet to give it a try. 

Address: 01 - 11 Liang Seah Pl Singapore 189022 

If you are unsure about how to get there , don't worry lets me guide you ! Just take a train down to BUGIS Station. Tap out and left right , go up to Bugis Junction shopping mall ! At the first level, go and ask people where is Swensen. Once you reach Swensen, cross the road and you will be able to see a stretch of dessert & hot pot shop. Ah Chew is just around there , it is very easy to find. 

The reason behind why i mention that this is the main store. When you reach there , you will know. The store is quite small and it can't fit so much people, therefore beside their shop, there is more tables and is air conditional ! Super cooling and really an nice place to take picture especially for foreigner ! 

Scroll down to view the picture of the place , i did not manage to take a lot of picture thou. 

This is the next 'shop ' beside the main store which have all these traditional furniture and you are able to sit down enjoy the dessert and also enjoy the place. 


This is their Menu 
There are so many choices and I think it would be better that they will actually recommended some to the customer on their menu . Like for example : chef recommendation . 


Grass jelly with Logan 

$ 3.00 
With additional of ice cream : $ 1 

Rate : 3/5 
Under the hot sun , when people come for dessert there must be a reason . Because they want to have some cooling dessert . For me I want to have cold dessert but to my disappointment it is not cold despite having ice on the top and I ask for more Ice and will only be able to add when i finish half of it . The grass jelly and Logan nothing special , just add add and add sweet syrup and that's all . If they dessert were cold enough , I will rate 4 instead of 3 . Hopefully next time when I come , it will be colder ! 



Watermelon Sago 

$3.30 
With additional ice cream : $1 

Rate : 2/5 
This is what my friend ordered . I did manage to try it too . I did not like the taste even thou i love watermelon. The taste is just so weird and it make me thrist.  I will not be back for this , it Is just not worth it . 



Lastly, we order mochi homemade rice ball 

Forget what is the price , but should be about $2 +. 

Rate : 3 / 5

We order sesame ones and I am a huge fan of Sesame rice ball . I would say theirs is not so bad and the next time I come I will order this again.

When you are around in Bugis , you might be interested to pay them a visit and try other dessert. If you have been there and tasted super nice dessert , comment below and i will go try when i am in Bugis area :) 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments