Garage Sales organized by Qiu Qiu

By Unknown - August 04, 2014

One day I was reading Qiu Qiu blog and I get to see this blog post of Garage Sales ! She will be selling clothing's , accessories that you can see from her instagram. Other than her items , there will be her hubby items like cups , forks etc which he use it as a props for photo shoot and I hear there will be other vendors too ! 

Photo Credit to Qiu Qiu blog 

This is the blog announcement on her blog ! When I read it I was telling myself , yes I want to go and check it out ! Of cos I am not going alone , I will be asking my friend to go with me ! Shopping alone at this kind of event is very sad one : ( I don't like the feeling. 

Angela came with me at the end . She is a fan of Qiu Qiu , especially budget barbie . Each episode she will not missed and the best is she haven meet Qiu Qiu in real life before , so coming for this event will be an great opportunity to see her in real life ! 


Meet Angela at lot one for lunch at 10.30 am and we leave at 11 . 10 am to Tai Seng. Took a bus down to the warehouse . Thinking that the Q might not be too long and guess what? The actual warehouse is Level 2 and my Q were at level 6 .



This is level 2 photo . 
In total my friend and I Q for 2 hours to get inside.
At about 1.45 pm , I check QiuQiu instagram and she mention that not much stuff is left and she came out of the warehouse to tell the back people that not much thing is left and there are a batch of people leave . For me I Q for so long already , I must get inside and also buy something before I leave if not is a total waste trip . 


This is the picture of the inside crowd . 

I did not manage to take picture of the items because there is nothing much left and also there are too many people. 

In this event , it would be my first time seeing Qiu Qiu Hubby Josh , really a super nice person.
Will tell you the reason later on, when you scroll down :)

Myself . Qiu Qiu . Josh 
Qiu Qiu was sitting down and from her face , i can tell that she is very tired and before i left, i went to approach her to ask if it is ok for her to come out to take picture and despite of tiredness , she just smile and say OK ! This time round not just with her alone but me with this lovely couple :) 

Thanks for organizing this garage sales ! 
Hopefully in the future there is more ! 


Thanks Angela for accompany me ! 
Pardon my face and my hair . After long hours of waiting and sweating with no fan or air con is killing man ! But nevertheless , it is still worth it . At least i got something out of it . 


I got this socks for $4 ! To me is quite expensive , but never mind since this sock is so alone at a box and no one bring it back home , why not i just buy it home ! I love collecting cute socks and till the day i feel like wearing it then i will take it out . If they are selling it at $1-$2 for the socks, i will buy a few more ! 
From Qiu Qiu items , i only managed to purchase one top and the other is really not my type.
From Josh Items, i managed to buy three cups ! The reason why i want to buy is because i have threw away a few cups of mine at home and i like the design of the cup so since it is still available then i must as well just purchase it back home since it is only $1 each. Instead of collecting $3 from me , he collect $2 . so nice ! 
Did you see the wrap ? It does not come with it , Josh saw me placing these cups inside my recycling bag and he offer to help me wrap it and he mention that in this way, it will not break those cups ! Thank Josh for going the extra miles ! You are indeed nice as what Qiu Qiu also mention in her social media! 
:) 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments