Freelance Camp Instructor First camp in overseas

By Unknown - March 10, 2014

I just came back from my 3D2N with a local school and bringing them for camp in Malaysia. The place I be going is actually an Eco farm @koref camp in Malaysia. Last Sunday, I went there with my company to check out the place and we went go through all the activity that our students will be going through. Among all the activity, my favourite was actually the river hiking and walking in the mud to plant rice. This coming weekdays from wed to fri I will be going there again and bring another group of student there. 


I did not managed to take a lot of picture of the place because I don’t have any waterproof camera with me L I want to invest one waterproof camera so I can take a lot of outdoor picture without worrying getting the camera wet! The place is really nice man, those people who want to have a break from work, you might consider coming here. 


This is my new bag pack which I bought for my new freelance camp instructor job. I know I will need it if I am running camps. Everything I need I just need to throw inside without worrying that my bag do not have enough space, I have a few more things I want to purchase, sleeping bag, dry bag and Okaley sunglasses. Maybe when I get my first pay I might invest on it.


While preparing for the first camp, I went to shop for the necessary stuff for the camp as I do not want to miss out anything. I was shopping at Wastons and the toothpaste is selling for $2 for a packet and I think is worth it especially bringing out therefore I buy it. When I get home I realize I have so many toothpaste L another impulsive buy again.


Overall the camp was a successful one. The guy beside me is actually my buddy for the 3D2N, both of us taking 30 students.  I got to say that sorry if I am too fierce to you or in any ways, because he told me that got one time, I call out his name and ask him go and change into long pant! I ask him to do that because I scare not enough time and at the same time I want to remind him also. But It turn out that he told me I was fierce and he immediately went to change after hearing me say that and he thought I was angry ;x To be honest, in this camp I did not get angry at any one. I just want to get things done and do not want anything to messy with the plans. Good job Buddy, while we on the bus heading back to Singapore, we cam-whore a lot! I think the picture can tell.
 

Wondering why I am carrying this 100 plus water bottle? The story begins like this: before we board the bus, the students were holding 100 plus water bottle and chit chatting. I went towards them and say:” wow, never shared ah 100 plus water bottle”, and they just smile at me. The next moment, both of them came up to me and my buddy and pass us the drink and they say, they want to thank us for these 3D2N camp! So sweet right J  & other than just these, both of my students came to me to ask for permission whether can they hug me a not? AWWWW! To be honest, these is my first time student came to hug me. These are just some of the little things they do to make my day! 


Follow me on other social media platform:
Twitter: @tiffanywong
Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Dayre: @tiffanywong
Facebook page : @tiffanywong 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments