Neway Karaoke Box At Malaysia City Square

By Unknown - March 08, 2014

Coming to Malaysia for me is more of eating and playing instead of shopping. Their clothing style is not the style that I like. I came to Malaysia again with my friend Angela and after lunch we were deciding whether to watch movie or singing K. so we went to check out the price at City Square Mall. 

Neway Karaoke Box

The student price was 18RM which mean $7.20. In total we sang for three hours and guess what the best part is? The price includes food too.


After register, they actually bring us to this room. The room was huge and is big enough to hold more people and when I commented the room was big to the service provider, he actually told me that the smaller rooms are all occupy therefore only big one is available : ) 
Shiok or what for both of us only ! 


Picture of the food we ordered. 
Cheese wages that my friend have ordered. 


Fries with fried nuggets! 
Super yummy & I am looking forward to the next trip coming back here again to sing and enjoy the meal here. 


Our drinks


Cam-whore while singing



Some other picture that Angela took for me when I am singing. 


With Angela 


Here is the picture of the receipt.
 I would say my experience with Neway Karaoke Box was awesome and I would rate them a 10/10! Coming with friends or family is really a good place to enjoy and is cheap too! If you want then you can check more on their website: http://www.newaykb.com.my/main.php?opt=home

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments