When Exam are over , we go crazy

By Unknown - September 09, 2012

Finally  my UT3 ended and it is time for me to actually play ! Thanks to Georgina for joining me the fun after exam party : ) 

Actually we discuss where and what stuff we going to do after exam ? After Exam party ! 
So I actually check out the website Q0010 for cheap and affordable deals like $15 Korea Sushi Buffet etc and at the end I did not purchase the buffet but I got the PARTY WORLD Voucher instead ! It is only $6.80 ! So cheap right !!! It is available for all the outlets , 2 hours + 1 drinks and 1 titbits each ! 


wondering why am I taking this photo ? It is because this MV damn funny ! 
Geo laughing non stop till I also kinda affected and laugh along with her too ! 
With her around , you will never stop laughing , because she is really a FULL TIME entertainer ;x 


Happy girl singing like a G6 ! 


Here is the two titbits we are entitled to  ! 



We are also entitled to two free drinks ! If you know me well , you know I will actually order coke if there is only the choices of soft drinks ! I did not know we only can order soft drink, if not I will just order some Mary drink ! Super nice ! 


We should take photo before we actually start taking photo ! 


This ugly photo taken Geo ! I look really ugly in this photo but then at the same time 
I look really serious in singing ;) 


This girl really sing like a boss in KTV room ~! 




Two of us is like enjoying singing like a boss , we do not really care how 
our voice sound like and the best part is like we will disturb each other ! 


while Geo is singing , I am sitting aside taking photo of myself and i delete quite a number of photo because with my outbreak on my face , I don't look good :( But nevertheless, I still manage to take some nice photo ! 






Wondering why am I taking photo of the screen itself ? It is because I choose 
Sun song and sing :) 


Overall , I have a lot of fun with this crazy girl :) 
I am looking for the next outing we are going to have . 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments