[REVIEW] LeanBackTV Short Film

By Unknown - September 25, 2012

Hey guys , I will helping a friend of mine to actually promote his YouTube channel ! This 
is not another channel whereby doing Adventorial of hair , Make up or anything else 
which you see quite common on You Tube. Let me now introduce one Brand 
New Youtube Channel which can entertain you while you are having a short break ! :)

But my Friend name Reign , who is actually doing a Short Film for now !
 Here are the two video done by him and his team ! : ) 
They actually have two video right now on their YOUTUBE Channel ! 


Subscribe their YOUTUBE Channel today : LeanBackTV


Name of this Video is actually Cheesy Brawl ! By reading and seeing 
the title , it seems like it is related to food.



This is the latest Video called The Dead End. Before I watch this video ,
 the title gave me a feel that this is going to be an Horror Film. 

Out of these two Video , I really like The Dead End Video. As I am a Horror 
Movie lover, I hope in future LeanBackTV will do more of Horror Short Film. 


Go View Those Video Right Now and if you like them , go subscribe their 
YOUTUBE Channel  today ! LeanBackTV


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments