SING.SING.SING.SING.

By Unknown - September 17, 2012

FINALLY FINALLY AND FINALLY all my girlfriends are available to 
meet up and our plan for today its actually hanging out at Si Xian house and do some 
swimming + singing ! Due to my interview , I did not manage to swim as I arrived 
late when we suppose to meet at 2 pm ;x 

When I reach , Si Xian is still inside kitchen preparing and I did not 
take picture because my phone and camera is low batt and I guess I am way too tired 
to actually take photo as these few days I only able to sleep for few hours and 
also I wake up super early today .

Si Xian is really a good cook ! When girlfriend go to her house , she will never fail us with her 
cooking and we are always looking forward to her cooking ! 



After we done with our dinner , we are off to sing K ! We will be singing at Si Xian condo ! 
Jennifer is sitting down choosing songs ! Among all my girlfriend 
Jennifer is the one who can really sing very well ! Any Singing company looking for 
local talent ? If yes , choose Jennifer ! When she sing , I am sure you will be blown away ! 


This is how it look like when we are choosing songs ! And we can actually see that 
these singer are actually super old one and we cannot really choose those songs but 
seeing those photo we got to go one by one reading the names ;x 
For me if I choose one by one then I think till tomorrow I will not even choose any of the songs , So the choosing of Songs will be on Jennifer (Chinese songs) and then for English Song
will be Si Xian ! 



Random photo of the day itself ! 
Microphone 



Here is my three hungry "ghost" girlfriend ! 
The titbits that we bought from Si Xian house down to the room , only this three 
Hungry girlfriend eating while Jennifer and I is busying doing other stuff than eating ! 


Cam-whore time !  


Sing till half-way through I guess I started to get really super tired and all I want to do 
is to take photo ! So here we are taking photo : ) 


Did not know this photo were taken until I check my Camera ! 
I think it is quite nice , just that needed some editing. 

Wondering why other photo don't have Jennifer inside ? It is because she is busy choosing 
songs . 



My PuiPui Esther and Si Xian ! 
They are still eating while Jia Min is taking photo of them .




Jia Min and I ! 



These are the photo which my girlfriend took without me knowing it ! 
I think it is still quite nice except my hair is super messy ! 

Here is the end of the post and I am looking forward to another outing 
with my girlfriends : ) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments