GENTING SNOWWORLD

By Unknown - September 20, 2012

I want to go GENTING most exciting place now which is called SnowWorld

What is a SnowWorld Genting ? 
The new snow world is a whole new enchanted attractions that houses fantasies and wonders on a fairyland high at the peak. In SnowWorld, they have various attractions spots including a winter downtown, world heritage concepts and play side. You know that ? it is the largest winter wonderland in Malaysia ! : ) 
Credit from RWSGenting

The last time I actually went to play snow is when I am in Primary School, My uncle bought me to China, I did not really have much memories back then , so I hope this time round I will be the LUCKY BLOGGER to go for 2D1N SnowWorld Fun in Genting ! 

Seeing the photo above , It seems to be very cold -_- ! 
(Of cos la, If not then they call SnowWorld for what ?!)

Looking through my wardrobe , I do not have much winter clothe at home as you know 
Singapore only have Sun + Rain and it does not snow so you do not need to have 
thick clothing BUT BUT Guess what I found I have gloves at home ( which my daddy gave it to me) , I guess I am going to bring over to this trip ! WOOGOOO  ! 

After thinking and looking through my wardrobe , finally I decided what to wear for SnowWorld FUN ! This will be my Fashion for cold places ! HAHA ! 
I will want to wear this top ! Grey Tiger Long Selves 
CROCS Shoes 
Leggings 
My black colour Gloves 
If I am still feeling cold , I am going to bring my Jacket down too ! 

And I guess this will be the confirmed attire and I hope it will be able to actually keep myself warm if not , instead of enjoying myself inside , I might become an Ice Man instead ! 
HAHA ! 



I am getting really excited for this trip and I bet after reading my post , you also getting excited to actually want to attend also right ? Go visit www.rwgenting.com today to book your winter holiday ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments