TOP 10 Stuff I Will Do When I Am At Home

By Unknown - September 26, 2012


I actually out of job during this HOLIDAY period and this is my first time I actually don't work during School Holiday! Is not I do not want to work , it is because just a short one month no one want to hire me as I did apply job as sales assistant , Instructors etc and I went for quite a few interview but none was successful because of unsuitable timing and day of work. So here I am to share with you the TOP 10 stuff I will do when I am at home.

TOP1: Vacuum the whole house + mopping the floor
I can say that this is actually my favourite housework compare to others like cleaning the window etc. I will always Vacuum the floor and mop the floor when I am at home and I will make sure the whole house floor will be clean and when it is clean it make me really very happy


TOP2: Watching Taiwan and Korean Drama
For now I have completed a few Taiwan Dramas like When Love walked in, Fondant Garden, In between and now I am watching La La I do. If you would like to watch Taiwan Drama and do not know where to watch? Here is the link: http://sugoizh.info


For Korea, I don’t usually watch Drama unless my cousin introduces me. I only watch Running Man; I bet those who are reading my post now have heard about it. If you have not yet watch Running Man, You should go watch it now at this link: http://www.epdrama.com/running-man/running-man-episode-73/2/ , for me myself I only watch RUNNING MAN when I am really stress as Running Man can really make me laugh a lot and forget about what is stress for a moment.



TOP3: BLOGGING!

It is so funny! When I am schooling, there will be a lot of post for me to rush and when I am having Holiday, even though there is post to rush I will be able to do it on time and there are times, I do not know what to blog about because there are no events to attend and I did not went out with my friends to any interesting places.  Recently I just randomly posted on my Facebook about what I should blog about on my blog? Here are some of the stuff you guys want me to talk: Political (Sorry, I don’t think I want to talk about that), good lifestyle habits (Will consider about it), some of my friends really funny and they commented: “write about me”, how I wish one day I am able to interview some of my friends who have really big dreams and they went to pursue their dream despite of circumstance in their life! I will continue to crack my brain to find stuff to blog about it which you guys will be interested.



TOP4: SHOP ONLINE
I love shopping online because it is cheap and nice compared to shopping centre shops! I can spot this dress selling at this particular blog shop for $15 and the retail price of the dress at some “retail shop” at Far East at $30 +.The price is too WOW for me and I understand shop are selling more expensive because they need to actually pay for staff salary , rental etc. Here is some of the Online Shopping Website that I will visit:
Qoo10, Cotton On, Eating Zombie, Marked down Market and many others!
( I am not pay to mention all those Shops)  If you have any nice and affordable online blog shop to introduce to me, feel free to comment.


TOP5: Read Famous Blogger Blog
My favourite blogger is actually Beatricetan.com and I always read her blog! I read other bloggers too like Qiuqiu.com, sophiewillocq.blogspot.com, Xiaxue.blogspot.com, pdxkitty.blogspot.com, typicalben.blogspot.com, Zoeraymond.com I guess here are some of the blog which I will always go and read : )


TOP6: EAT. EAT. EAT.

When I have nothing much thing to do at home, I will always buy food from NTUC to stock it at home so that when I have nothing to do, I can actually eat and at the same time I can play some games on my phone or I touch or reading magazine ! You must be wondering what my favourite “food” is. I love eating MAC Breakfast Hotcake with sausages (which I always too lazy to walk to nearest MAC to buy and I call for delivery instead), Hello Panda Chocolate, Original Oreo, Maggi Cup Noddle chicken flavour! If I am going to mention more I guess you will fall asleep!  



TOP7: Reading the Bible on My Bed
I recently downloaded NIV Version on my Blackberry phone and the best part is that I do not need to read off myself , I can actually press onto Audio where there will be someone reading off for me! It is much easier for me to understand what the verses or the whole chapter of john, Luke trying to say! If you want to read the bible and at the same time when you read NKJV, you do not understand what it means then I will recommend you to read NIV! : )


TOP8: Pack my room stuffs (Like my Cardboard, My Study Table, My Mirror Table)
Even if my stuffs is not really that messy, but I like my stuff to be really arrange neat. Each time I clean my stuff, I will throw a lot away and when there are stuff which can be reuse and still in a good condition, I will actually put inside a recycling bag and send it to Bukit Timah for donation.


TOP9: Sleeping
Usually I don’t sleep during the weekdays in the afternoon, I sleep the most is during the weekends! Especially during Sunday, after training, I will want to eat lunch and head off to dive into my bed to have a good sleep! If my daddy is also sleeping and on air-con, I will also switch on the air con too, if not I will just switch off the fan!


TOP10: Singing Karaoke
My friend Victor actually love singing and he is always singing in class when there is free time and I started to join in and slowly the whole class started to sing too! Here is the website you can check it out: http://www.karaokeparty.com/ . During the weekend when my sister and I at home doing nothing, we will go and sing karaoke from this website and there is a lot of latest songs!


That’s all for my TOP 10 stuff I will do when I am at home. If you want to know more about me, you can also feel free to comment below on this post and if can I will try to post ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments