By Unknown - September 10, 2011

they look like a sweet couple HOR !








me and the princess of our class !




sweat like a G6 after a soccer match and also learning hockey !


me and samuel !


shukri and me



girlfriend si xian & i !



discussing where we should eat later on !



Shukri
my maths teacher and
coach of the hockey !


ABU ( my girlfriend)


after match , all of us feel damn tired and we came out to chilled ;D


IMRAN ;)


Break time and we are just kicking the ball into the goal post !


This youngest boy in our class
is happily entering into the court to continue to play
the second half


After playing the first match , some of us get tired and
we just seat here and chilled ~


Everyone get very excited and just quickly change to our soccer
attire and throw all our things aside and get ready
to kick the BALL ;D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments