By Unknown - September 14, 2011

CAN YOU IMAGINE ?! i am carrying her ;D
and guess who is the guy behind me - its actually peter .
Same birthday as Giselle and do you notice he is carrying a bear ?
actually he is practicing how to carry an baby !
-
at the end , peter manage to carry her;D


JOANN , Super junior !
she is damn excited to carry her !
and once she carry , she do not feel like passing to other people to
carry !


This is gladys sister ;D


HELLO TIFFANY JIE JIE READER ,
I AM GISELLE ;D
haha , she is so cute can and i carry her !


HERE IS OUR FATTY MUMMY ;D
We done her card / buy her sun flower to cheer up her days in
Hospital and also Hello kitty stuff for her baby !



BOUGHT SUNFLOWER FOR GLADYS !
AS WE BE GOING TO HOSPITAL TO VISIT HER ;D


HELLO ;D
GREETING FROM SI XIAN !


Damn tired & sweating after gym-ing and running 2.4 km
under the hot sun !
DAMN HOT CAN !
almost faint at the track !


Me and Si xian
-
Suppose to meet early 1pm at Republic poly 1pm
but then due to my injection , i change to meet up with her at 1.30pm.
I went to Private clinic at Choa chu kang . The clinic name was Healthway clinic.
I share with you something that i was really PAISEI !
-
i thought before going down to the clinic , i got to make an appointment .
Then i called them immediately once i wake up ( just wake up means = BLUR )
and THE RECEPTIONIST ask me : which country are you going to ?
then i reply : Choa chu kang -_- !
The receptionist : HUH ?! i am asking which country you going ( HAHAHAH )
she is laughing away on the phone -__ - !
Super paisei !
-
when i reach the clinic , she call my Chinese name instead
of English name ! I waited for about 20 - 30 mins
before its my turn to take injection ! And guess what ?
i am so afraid of the pain and i keep face-booking & twitter about me being
afraid of the pain . When its my turn my heart was like pumping like non- stop
and the doctor really fast game one sia . Ignore me complaining i scare , he just inject it
like a fast game only ! ;D ;D
HENG he do it fast if not i will be more afraid !
and today i suppose to have two injection but then he dont have enough
flu jabs so i will be coming back tomorrow ;)
-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments